Asselum, in collaboration with its partner Oxy Tech and as its official laboratory in Spain, is organizing a formative session that will demonstrate how the program Road Plus 8.0 is capable of realize rapid and automatically the lighting calculation for hundreds of rectilinear roads in compliance with EN 13201 standards.
During the webinar, which will take place on October 11th at 4:00 PM, we will showcase some of the new features of the latest version:
- An optimization function with which the program directly identifies the optimal solution in terms of LED supply current, flux and luminaire power according to the IEC 62722-2-1:2023 Ap.C –(*)
- The current, flux and power values determined by the program are recorded in the Output Excel file.
- Factor Reduction of 100 in the required calculation time (reducing from 30 minutes to 15 seconds)
- Definition of values considering the public lighting classes and tolerances
- Maintenance factor by ranges and new utilance factor
- Automatic printing of tables and graphs of results according to project data
- Post-process printing selection from a list
- (*) OXL 8.0 Files
Register here and book your training: Link