Mirror Goniophotometer T4
The Mirror Goniophotometer T4 is a high precision and reliability photometer for measuring the distribution of luminous intensity of lamps and lighting fittings for interiors, floodlighting and roads.
The system is fully automatic and uses robot technology for effecting motion which allows the transmission of movement without chains, often the cause of undesired clearances. This characteristic makes it the first of its kind worldwide.
The robot technology, along with high precision encoders and latest generation clearance-free reducers, guarantees perfect positioning with imperceptible vibrations.
The Goniophotometer T4 allows measurement according to systems:
- C-Gamma typical of interior and road luminaires (measurements according to CIE Recommendations 24 and 27)
- V-H (B-Beta) typical of floodlights (measurements according to CIE Recommendation 43)
- Measurement is also possible on conical surfaces.
The Goniophotometer T4 is realized in accordance with:
- EN 13.032 type 3.1/li>
- Recommendation CIE n.70 Chapt.7 (Mirror Goniophotometer).
Maximum dimensions of the luminaires to be measured:
- Weight: kg 50
- Dimensions: mm 2000x1000x400